Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Outlet Skopje Makedonija

Here we go again!

Hello World! I'm not dead, nor jail, nor elsewhere. 'm always here, just that my computer is driving me crazy (Many thanks to Mr. Bill Gates). Today, seized with despair, I reinstalled Windows with all the discomfort that comes with it. Fortunately, the most important files were and I managed to load a new home video on YouTube: an overview of my holidays in Cuba and Mexico (and very little about Havana on Mexico. to Cuba for obvious reasons ... me is not a holiday !!!). With a little 'patience, we'll share with the world of VOCHORAMA other movies, have faith and wait for my time, ok? with this cluster of gears (the computer) I'm starting from scratch ... I would have about 500 photos to upload, breathtaking landscapes, beetles galore and the group of boys-club of the GDL. How do I let you see all? if anyone has any original ideas and I do not give rise to other viruses, feel free: the blog is open to everyone and everything!
For now, I greet you. HASTA Lueger ( want to go back to Mexico! )

0 comments:

Post a Comment