Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why Are There Bumps On My Balls

Stinger Mania on

Hello World!
Work continues. Today we put on the glass front and back, completed some ammenicolo electric, attached to the dashboard the rubber band with the handle of the passenger and installed the CB radio, an old-Lafayette 8790dx expertly restored by me.
not dominant and always ready to put into practice what the common people it remains just a fantasy unhealthy, we cleared a couple of tubes and ... 4in1 I would say that the images can be summed up in one click what thousand words can not say. Stinger-mania! The Bay is now a beautiful sound and aesthetically it is a cannon. Will probably not put it on the street for WinterBug (time to review the bureaucratic methane, connect everything to the double weber, carburetor system at best and, last but not least, go to the review ... ouch ouch ouch). Then you will go with the WinterBug Burdigone ... Not that it makes me sick, eh! Only a bit sorry that I 'have the Abominable Bay mechanically ready and not being able to use it for legal laces ... Patience. We shall leave for a while 'with your mouth water, but I promise you that I keep you updated on everything. For now just write. Aloha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment