Friday, October 24, 2008

Hacked Pokemon Cydia Sources

BAY Bay Abomination. Work in Progress!

Hello World! guess where I was today? ... In Moline! too easy eh? ok, the deadline is approaching and you can not waste time. Today I finally saw the truck already beautiful black wagon looks like a dead ... people, is moving! We put the arrows and their eyes, a little ' electrical system, the SCAT gear lever, the pedal and the voltmeter always MOON EYES Moon Eyes. Some technical details like the voltage regulator in the alternator, the throttle cable, a nice handful of grease in the gears of change, and so on. Tomorrow will probably set in motion the truck and also goes by tanker x pin me feel how to overhaul the system and connect to both the lung 40idf Weber. Tomorrow back to work because now I feel your mouth water and near the time of road test of my monster Abomination. I keep you updated. Ciaooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment