Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Poptropicas Christmas Games

You work and toil ...

Hello World! Also today I present to the Box-Cartacio. The Abominable Bay has been stripped of all those useless things like gaskets, handles, etc., then I punctured the roof to put the filler CB antenna (obviously a dedicated connection to my Avanti261 Moonraker) and a bit 'me, a lot 'team Cartacio complete, we have very carefully scraped the bottom and now the truck is ready for final paint! Folks, I can not wait to sit on. The WinterBug is approaching and with it the desire to be able to finish work in time to go down with the Abomination Bay. Time will tell. At the very least there is always the Burdigone scalp to throw all his horses on the ground ...
Of course I keep you updated on all the details. Alohaaaaaaa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment