Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Best Panasonic Camera To Use With A Telescope

BACK FROM HOLIDAYS: return to everyday life

And here I am, after an entire summer without post anything at all ...
Autumn advances that (unfortunately) is dragged off the holiday is now over, leaving only the pleasant memories and vague.
everyday life is pressing, and then with VIA exams to prepare for, EXERCISING to follow, to live a week in anticipation of next weekend ... but also back in college, the study group with friends ... small parties in the digestive broom (^__^)... well ... the usual-old-(maybe) dear life ... he who hesitates is lost!
And speaking of losses (sigh!!), The summer has not only taken away on holiday, but also the hard drive that I kept all my drawings ... so for now I can not to post again, but I promise that I'll start to post them as soon as I have someone ready and scanned!
I hope that those who expect some new "new development" is heard soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment