Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Toddler Singlets Wrestling

My memory: Paola Ferruccio

The news of the departure of Aldo for his last route I arrived in Trentino, where I live for some years now, and very saddened my heart. +
also because the distance would not allow me to be present for a final farewell and to be close to their loved ones. I do it now from these sheets and hug his family, especially Guglielmo.Ho a sweet memory of Aldo. I met him
my very first regional assembly: I was in association with few weeks and for me it was a new world and, to some extent, stranger.
I was intimidated because I knew no one and someone introduced me to Aldo, who simply told me: "I do not know anyone? Now you know me and it is as if I knew all." A rethink
well, there were many of my meetings with Aldo, but the most important moments of my career associations, he was always there.
In my field of training, where I could find his sympathy and his deadly strokes on the first meeting that I held as a responsible regional, where he reassured me and spurred, on the eve of my first session with a CFM, when, in a tent in the mud, I repeat my notes played until dawn, and again many meetings that hand in hand back to me.
remember that he liked so much that he always wore a sweater during the scout meetings and I would repeat again and again that one day I would have to give him.
Then work took me away from Molise and scouts, and now I regret not being able to fulfill this wish. That sweater
still exists, Aldo, and now wraps another old man who is my dad. To you just the heat, I'm sure you surround the immense green and sunny glade where you imagine you till now, with your slow pace and your unfailing cap lana.Arrivederci, Aldo, and that your road is full of grace that will tell you the joy you have been able to donate.

Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment