Monday, January 12, 2009

Rth2310 B Installation

My memory Elisa - A personal recollection Venafro 4

We can not remain indifferent to a story so painful. I remember Aldo
as I have known.
It was back in 1982, my group only then looked to the regional situation that looked at with great skepticism, Aldo was the only one, and now I can say with certainty that welcomed us with all the affection, openness and the willingness that set him apart.
then I began to understand something of the forest and he convinced me to lupettaro strongly stimulated to walk that road.
I followed his advice and I never regretted it, despite the ups and downs then arisen and what is even worse: the closing of the circle and Venafro in Molise. Really feel sorrow for his death, but it remains within a heritage of humanity and humility that I sent a man before they were husband and scout Ecomate father. Lately we have lost sight of, but his memory will remain indelible in me.
The big oak tree, as I called him, also derived from my name "mole" is engraved in my mind when my appointment Aldo.
rich man of enthusiasm for life, desire to know and experience, to give to others without hesitation and with conviction, certainly leaves a huge void in all of us who knew him and let me emphasize that I feel honored to have met him and have made the most of his teachings are simple but at the same time rich in the values \u200b\u200bthat came from his training and his experience.
I am sure that God has already in glory because I firmly believe that heaven He has already met in this world, since he spent his life for others without neglecting his duties as husband and father has done his best every day to achieve the kingdom of heaven. ALDO
THANKS FOR YOUR PRESENCE AMONG U.S.

Elisa Venafro 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment