Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fashion Tv Live Streaming Midnight Hot

My memory: Achille Viespoli

Dear Aldo, I had promised myself wanting you to come and visit before the end of the year to talk with 4 I have not succeeded, but I made them with you on Saturday morning, as I am sure that I've heard and how it is your habit that you did your classic smile toccantoti nose.
I want to thank you for your pass to the concepts in the various meetings between us, our long talks Method comparison for me was a precious treasure.
I want to thank you for your joy of life that I've always transmitted and that of a confidential and discreet when I've been around in some difficult times. I want to thank
times when we also had discussions with different points of view, but they were invariably marked with and without the sense of comparison, growth and to build together.
I want to thank the beautiful evenings in assemblies and meetings where the mood happy and fun mix to know the critical moments.
I want to thank you for your passion for education that I've been able to pass on some activities carried out together.
Thank you for your presence and continue to not to leave all of us, knowing that your star, you are so dear to those who never forsake you, will continue to illuminate the way all of us and your smile will always be.

THANKS ALDO.

Achilles

0 comments:

Post a Comment