Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ranch Hand Grill Guard Instalation Instructions

Summer Andrea Luzzi Edda



Il CLUB CONSIGLIA:
The Club is pleased to present a close friend of the Club EDDA Luzzi and his book:

SUMMER OF ANDREA

Edda writes:

"Hello friends of the Club Sofa and Carpet." Many of you know me from the meeting of Riccione ... I wanted to steal a moment to tell you that I wrote with a colleague, my first novel. I discovered that like so I propose to you. It 's a beautiful story about archeology, friendship, emotions and much more. The book is self-produced means that we do not have to shoulder any publishing house and then sell it yourself. The cover price is 10 € + 2 € of shipping (the other half of the fees I pay). Those who wish can send me a private message with your address and I will send the number to be charged in Postepay Post. The blog of the novel is eddaluzzi.blogspot.com (you can enter info directly from my past, where, at the bottom, where there are no email contacts). Hello to all.
Edda L.




You can follow Edda and his book Blog: http://eddaluzzi.blogspot.com/

The Club information that will make room for Edda Janeites Club and other writers like her, Austen in the Meeting of April 2011 in Riccione!
We are pleased to have the honor of having Edda and her book whose cover portrays a glimpse of oltrettutto Riccione .. since last meeting .. an AMAZING GIFT AND HONOR!

Good Reading girls and expect to read comments on 'ESTATE OF ANDREA girls .. and again thanks to Edda for the homage and attention to our club!

JC


0 comments:

Post a Comment