Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To Sent A Message Regarding A New Born Baby

Angels of evil

I'm not a film critic, so I will not here to do sapientone, I'll just tell you it is a film that keeps you in suspense from first to last minute, Michele Placido is a director with the balls and Kim Rossi Stewart one of the greatest players in the panorama of Italian cinema, to mention a huge Filippo Timi (unforgettable in the film as God commands) and the wonderful soundtracks Negramaro ................
I do not want to say whether or not it is right to bring a character on the screen as Renato Vallanzasca, I felt a trail of controversy about this thing that I really have battered the ball, no one here wants anyone mythologizing, all these bigots who have criticized Michael placid were limited to not go see the movie, or see it first and then criticize it!








0 comments:

Post a Comment