Monday, September 22, 2008

Pinnacle-tv-center-pro

! VIVA MEXICO!

HOLA MUNDO!
have returned from a fantastic trip, which took me from Havana to Cancun, via Chichen-Itza, Playa del Carmen, Isla de Mujeres, Guadalajara and the whole environment and wonderful GDLclub VOCHORAMA -12 .... then spend the winter a little more 'in Havana, and finally here I am.
not tell you how much I missed you .... SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Unfortunately the impact with the reality itagliana meant a week of night shifts, which began Friday night, a few hours after my landing at the airport Guglielmo Marconi. So, dear friends beetles, have a little 'patience because all the excitement of my trip will be shared soon as I finish my work shift.
One thing I must tell you now: if you happen the opportunity, go to Mexico! is a fantastic country, people are warm and friendly and live moments that you will not forget in a hurry.
! Hasta Lueg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment