Saturday, March 29, 2008

Discolired Resin Gshock



AFTER A LONG STUDIED:


Here is some other design ... well, not exactly the soggettoni more than anything else are the parts of the mind buggy of my faithful pencil ... Sometimes it is difficult to control ... also because most of the time without knowing WHERE start to finish .... I'll do a few lines, then you end up where you end up, this is the sense of absolute absence of constraints, rules, etc. to which I said a couple of posts ago ...


This was an idea I had for the poster of a show at San Francisco we had to do ... REJECTED , but come to think then I would have voted down too ... I also symbolic ....... of course, the trouble of my drawings is that often ( MUCH! ) I enjoy them ... almost symbolic purpose of the games even when I put some detail that makes you smile if you noticed (at least in my idea) ... I like it because I like to know that maybe I can snatch a half-smile to someone who may not even know, but you may notice a small and insignificant reference, understand, and (surprise) laughing ...


About symbols and details ..... the world on the right hand has had the honor of being the cover of the high school final examination of my sister (thanks sister!), entitled "Earth S-view."
The idea came to me reading the ' label of an ordinary bottle half liter of water, where stands the white bullet markers of recyclable materials ... but come on, what with both white and green arrows that follow! A nice hit in the ass actually, but I also added that particular (even very masked in truth) in the design ... maybe someone saw it and smiled ... also now eh! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment