Friday, April 4, 2008

Polaroid 600 One Fujifilm Compatibility



AFTER THE EXAM ... bad day


There are days when you wake up and you feel good to smash the world only to watch it ... you get up and you're happy, cheerful, positive .... CONTENT well ...
There are days when you see the sun, the mountains in the distance because it's a clear day ... and you feel like laughing just ...
There are days like this ...... but it's not my case ... at least not after yesterday ... the only positive note of yesterday is that the legendary GIGLERS finally came together after the hibernation ... okay, we played really well, but at least we played!
There are days you do not understand why certain things happen just in time ... but THAT happen, and it is ALWAYS the time indicated less ...
There are days when I do not understand ...... and if there is one thing I hate not understand is ... still ... it makes me feel helpless ...
today to avoid me TOO MANY storiacce I gave the gardening (because my mom asked me to place the garden type 2 months ...), so at least I did something useful, and I felt a little 'creative ... mah ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment