Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pokemon Pearl Decorations



VOLEVOFAREILFUMETTISTA: Act II




Apart from the kind black and white last post, I like to think (rarely speak), that what I draw is just what comes out of the pencil ... to tell the truth I think even to be good, with the capital ..... B on the edge "lead me" ... in terms of the + of the time we put those 30-40 hours before they are really happy!



Anyway the topic of my favorite pencil (because she decides ) are fantastic ....... that is, those subjects where I can indulge themselves seriously: rules ZERO, ZERO models ( but usually ... If I start following a pattern, so then I end as I will!), 100% freedom cancellarecambiaregirarevoltareforcarebrigare of the characters I'm drawing ... which in most cases are elves, fairies, goblins, fairies, DRAGONS ( This type here <--), bestie varie....ma anche giocattoli, caricature (il mio sport preferito durante le ore di lezione noiose all'università...e sono TANTE!!), ecc...

Apart from anything else, I always liked to draw a lot, and I do it always, or at least since I can remember, that the tender age of 3-4 years, when I began to scribble sheets ( Who has not done?) telling my parents that I had done ..... TARZAN

... is my favorite way to fuck ... ...

is THE vent when I'm pissed off / stressed / nervous / sottoesame ...

... is a way to clear your head when it is too full of junk ...

... is the my way of talking when I want to use words ...

... sometimes it's half the I use to say something to the people you love ...
... sometimes it is the goal a ' idea that spin around in my head, and sometimes the journey itself ...
MY ... is the way I'd really FREE ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment