Friday, January 22, 2010

Psoriatic Arthritis Scholarship

NEW YEAR, NEW ENGINE - AMBULANCE BOXER

Hello World! First, HAPPY NEW YEAR . It 'a long time that we do not write it? Well the winter here in Bologna is really low at its best, we had snow, ice, temperature sidereal at -18 ° C, storms ... In short, we did not miss anything. But back to us and our scrap heap. While the half-brother Frederick (trumpet what the sister of my girlfriend) has restored the finely 1303 and now thinks its a beautiful 1915cc GT, I will, with great misfortune, I threw out the third engine in a year . I will not dwell in the list of the cracks because I do not wish to debate with anyone, so just look forward. As Dante said, do not you treat yourself to them but look and pass. So, since I have got another year of the Abominable Bay, now I kind of wanted to change the engine and put on something "original" (though beautifully remade): word are in for a T2 2000cc Boxer former ambulance restored craft workshop that builds the Porsche boxer, so I hope I can trust ... Also because this time I specifically asked the engine warranty (Historia Magistra Vitae). But I did not stop there. In my madness I thought the original exchange is no longer good, then go to 5 speed porche and see what comes out ... I speak more softly because negotiations are in full then, as I always say, between "talking about money," and "money", the difference is money! I mean I do not want to put andthe cart before the horse (animals that have already had a pretty bad luck in their lives ...). WHO KNOWS 'in 2010 if I can enjoy the Bay Abomination? Let's say this: I'll put all my good will, so if you see me around doing rallies erupted means that a ray of sunshine! ALOHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment