Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Driclor To Work

RELOAD IN PROGRESS

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
few weeks break for Christmas holidays ... and now here I am, deep in preparation for a couple of exams ... and of the imminent (I hope) the dreaded VIEW! so, including a PowerPoint slide and the other, I find time and space to clear a moment from the brain theory and post some "piece"

ENJOY!



here ... these are some of the most recent subject on which I "worked" ... Iron Man in particular, was my first drawing up a committee ... I hope many, many others will follow! :)









calmly'll post the other work I have in stock.
I'd like to get some feedback / comment / critique my designs on them, to have the opportunity to get better and better!
If you are interested in my "work" (although still at the level of simple fan and without a lost time) please let me know!
As if you plan to hang a person in the room, to give to a friend, etc, etc, and there would like to see made, CONTACT ME!

soon!
M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment