Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mount And Blade Problems

for the 1 st Meeting VW Kult. Gubbio 4-5 July 2009

Hello World!
the Abominable Bay is finally back on the road. " It 'been a long and difficult delivery, but finally here we are again. Now the engine (new) needs a good road-ata, then you change the oil and viaaaa to the first meeting of the year.
I'm really sorry for not having taken part in many events of recent months, but unfortunately this year, as announced in my message in the bottle on the side, I have to make choices and, I believe, not in July you can not miss the first event of the new club to which I am associated, the VW KULT of his dr.beetle! I know, there's the Bug-In. But I'm a romantic July 4th ... I go to Gubbio Paul has seen fit to partner with a hotel called BUSONI THE HOTEL ... mah. We hope ... So if anyone from the North-east plan to make the trip in a caravan and at a very "scenic", we (I use the plural because I believe that Fred is also good with his newly restored beetle) from Bologna we leave in the morning in the direction of Cesena Nord, take the E45 from there up to down. As always in radio contact on channel 19 CB. The details will insert them in the coming days. Ciaooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment