Thursday, January 13, 2011

Church New Members Welcome Letter

useless form of life!

After the words addressed to my Borghezio of Abruzzo and our brothers Aquilani I wanted to write a post full of insults (does not mean that I will not) but I realized that basically his miserable existence is an insult to himself and the huge sow and that pederast who have given birth (I will stop here with the torpiloquio) then it is useless to rage against a fart that has the consistency of a piece of shit Horse
then I will publish a letter written by a vile and useless to AQUILANI EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS Borghezio!


do not know if I can not forgive you or myself, why am I wasting time writing.
In many here wonder whether she has ever been to L'Aquila and invited her to visit us.
I, however, please do not come, ever.
not be able to understand how we, dead weight, we can bring to life a city that is not there, even as we are able to pay taxes, the same ones that allow her to have a salary.
not be Borghezio, is better.
may discover that those few who have lost their jobs, they work three times, or take the time to write a law to protect them, or make Masterplan and think a bit ', even recycling.
not come, Borghezio, hear our teenagers talking and create, the might hurt, and I dare not imagine how his mind might be shocked to see that we can even hold meetings, or to have fun, think a bit '.
not be Borghezio, not because we are labile minds that could commit some violent act, is not, not ever understand.
My intelligence allows me to understand many things, but if even a penny of my taxes goes into his salary no, I do not understand.
I wish to remain in his ignorance, understand, could prove fatal!

Giusi Pitari





And I add, that God can see your useless existence and touches a part of your brain remove once and for all the word! A friend
Abruzzo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment