Monday, August 17, 2009

Very High Very Soft Cervix

For the umpteenth time ON THE ROAD (sperèm ... ...) ...

Hello world!
After the fire, after the trip on carroattrezzi after treatment expensive in Moline, finally Bay Abominable went home. At this point I do not care issue on the "guarantee" or any faults in the ROGO highway. I paid the repair with a smile and now it's here. POINT. End of each speech. Today I try to hear from the carburettor if it is able to put the plant in order to metanos and if, perhaps, can also double idf carburetor my so as not to consume 25 liters per 100 kilometers ... in short, as a hummer! Then I'll need to review the electrical system that, while we worked on and I Federico for a week, still has a small flaw to fix. Finally I have somewhere a jar FEROX I'll have to carefully determining the bubbles that have already formed on the new paint and spots where the paint has fallen, leaving room for the living rust. Later, money permitting, I will also get their hands on reports. In fact I have the technical characteristics at hand and see that the axle ratio is really "to climb". Perhaps replacing it with a 8x35 I should be able to earn a quieter pace that will allow me to include a highway without bothering to 80 per hour at 3000 rpm! All this to say that there is still much to do. But at least now Bay Abominable is here and it gives me joy and relief. What is the end of the nightmare? We updated. CIAOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment